Monday 9 February 2009

A blank page


Empty , just a vacant void page of nothingness,
Asphyxiating me slowly till me I choke,
And beg for my release, a hold, a throttle,
I lost my bottle, my dignitys broke.

Stupid words of resentment,
verbal skill that will not speak,
Strenuously pulling through my veins till it halts,
My falls my faults, I let my confidence leak

A blank page, no vowels, no words of hate,
No metaphors, no similes, no bawl,
Impairing normal vision, infects my soul,my mind,
I hate to find you smile, when I fall

I stop. I wait. Iambic beats thumping through my brain,
Simple beats of words that seem to flow
Words I can convey but yet refrain,
from my own pen like a river I know

Copyright ©2009 Donna Louise Buckler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a 23 year old Girl, from England. I enjoy writing poetry, and causing Confusion! "something really right on the outside, but really wrong on the inside" Vibrant and Feisty.