Saturday 7 February 2009

Sick!

I have not really done much today. I'm sick.
I will spare You the details. I'm sure thats not what You really want to hear.
Last night, was the worst though, I haven't had a fever like that In a long time. It burned in places I didn't know existed. and i should technically have a 6 pack after the work my stomach has done due to coughing. fat chance though. right?

SO! i've spent most of the day on the internet. home alone. My mom is dog sitting for a friend. so that allows me time to run amuck, so to speak.
i ate *shock horror* i didn't get an appitite til 6pm, so ordered a take out. Chinese. it sucked. I guess I'll stay in tonight. unless I get a better offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a 23 year old Girl, from England. I enjoy writing poetry, and causing Confusion! "something really right on the outside, but really wrong on the inside" Vibrant and Feisty.