Saturday 14 February 2009



I guess I should really attempt this. I was given the letter "R" so here goes.

(R)omantic - I'm one hell of a soppy Muther when it comes to someone I love, or adore. I have often been known to go over the top to suprise The significant other in My life.

(R)hyme - I love poetry, in every possible form, but prefer ryhming poetry if I'm honet. i've said this before and will repeat. its an excellent way to convey emotions.

(R)are - I consider myself to be very different from the 'norm'. I have 15 piercings, and tattos. I like doing things that will shock people purposly. I'm actually glad there is only one of Me. I don't think You would be able to cope with two.

(R)esistance - I conflict against most things. not purposly. I just hate going with the grain of life. I resist everything for a long while before I actually give in.

(R)ed. STEVE GERRARD GERRARD! I'm a BIG, HUGE, MAJOR Liverpool fc supporter. thats soccer, for My american neighbours. I live, breathe and sleep Liverpool.

(R)ead. I can read. I don't. I posted 5 of these not 10. -MUMBLES-

(R)ediscovery. I love finsing things I didn't know about something. I can walk into a room, and the next day, when I walk into the same room, it looks different to Me, and I love it.

(R)echerché - I love everything thats exotic and unusual.

(R)ave. I like to dance! I like music.

(R)amble. I don't spend 3 words saying something. I spend 365.25. 'Nuff said





Ah thats it. -counts- i'm mentally exhausted now. Thanks to the person who MADE Me do this -mumbles-

2 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a 23 year old Girl, from England. I enjoy writing poetry, and causing Confusion! "something really right on the outside, but really wrong on the inside" Vibrant and Feisty.