Monday 9 February 2009

Fifty Thousand reasons yet One explaination.


fifty thousand times ive re-enacted it,
fifty thousand endings, the outcome still the same,
fifty thousand tears have fallen from the eyes that loved you,
fifty thosand sobs from the body to blame

fifty thousand reasons for my behaviour,
fifty thousand excuses for my faults,
fifty thousand thoughts of why i love you,
fifty thousand wishes for the results

fifty thousand days ive waited for your return,
fifty thousand justifications pull through,
fifty thousand people may think im hating,
but only one person knows how much i love you

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a 23 year old Girl, from England. I enjoy writing poetry, and causing Confusion! "something really right on the outside, but really wrong on the inside" Vibrant and Feisty.