Saturday 7 February 2009

Reality

Reality.
Something I fail to rely on most of the time.
I'm a fantasist. I live it a world of make believe. A world of 'once upon a times' and 'happily ever afters'
I guess thats why I'm always disappointed with life. nothing ever brings my soul to the edge of its existance. nothing really makes my heart race to the point of no return. Confusion personified? Exactly.

I had often said I wouldn't write a blog. I really didn't see the point. lately however, I have come across a few and i have enjoyed reading them, so i thought I would give it a go. Maybe it may make my life that little bit more exciting.

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a 23 year old Girl, from England. I enjoy writing poetry, and causing Confusion! "something really right on the outside, but really wrong on the inside" Vibrant and Feisty.